Annual Fundraising CoordinatorCompany: Strategic Solutions by Tricia
Date Posted: August 8, 2017
Annual Fundraising Coordinator
Full-time, Contract Position-12 months
(40+ hours per week)
- Cultivate and solicit leadership annual gift donors for annual campaign, engaging Director of Development, Vice President of Institutional Advancement and others as required.
- Manage portfolio of donors to include individuals, foundations and corporations to meet annual Development Plan goals.
- Complete at least 15 donor/prospect visits per month.
- Develop direct mail messages and collateral materials in accordance with Development Plan.
- Provide organization, production and maintenance of annual campaign materials.
- Implement on-going personal/written/phone contact with donors/potential donors.
- In conjunction with Director of Development and staff implement annual mail solicitation campaign.
- Create contact reports for each donor visit and record them into database system.
- Consults with the Director of Development to strategize annual campaign fundraising efforts, next steps and goals.
- Attend weekly development planning meetings, monthly development department meetings and other required meetings as scheduled.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum three years development experience, including annual campaigns required.
- Experience in higher education preferred.
- Strong organizational, administration, interpersonal communication skills, detail and “big picture” oriented.
- Skill in preparing written reports and proposals.
- Solid writing, editing and presentation ability.
- Professional demeanor, flexible and able to respond to multiple demands.
- Must possess reliable personal transportation and be approved by insurance carrier to drive personal vehicle.
- Must be flexible regarding work schedule and location.
Please send cover letter, resume and three professional references to:
President & Owner
Strategic Solutions by Tricia, LLC